He is my happiness and my challenge. He is full of life, independent and is so smart! He just celebrated his 10th birthday and it is amazing for me to take a second and see just how fast he is growing up. Soon he will be taller than me ;-)
He just received he Bear Award in Cub Scouts and now he is starting 5th grade. I have enjoyed going over to the school and being involved with him and his friends. But, I have been known NOT as Jennifer, but as "Jeremy's Mom" and I am proud of that title!
8 comments:
We love you Jeremy. I look forward to those days when I drive down your street and you are there on your bike with a huge smile, and ready to race me. I love hearing stories about "hijacking" trailers!!!! You are a great kid, and I can't wait to see what a wonderful young man you will grow to be! LOVE YA!!
Happy Birthday Jeremy!
I'm starting to get 'Jake's Mom' instead of Kiley, and I sure love it too!
Happy Birthday Jeremy! It amazes me that you are really 10 years old. I think you are a great kid ... keep it up!
We love Jeremy! He is such an amazing kid and so much fun to be around. He always has a story or a joke and I look forward to seeing him all the time! Thanks for sharing the pictures, Jeremy's Mom! :o)
We love myms too! I love how if he hasn't seen us for even just a few days, he is so excited to see us, and always gives us a huge hug! He is a challenge, but he is strong-willed and determined. What an awesome adult he will make with those qualities! You can survive him, Jeremy's mom!
Hi Jenn! Your blog is so fun! I like all your pictures and stories. I would love to send you an invitation to my blog, but I need your email address. You can send it to me at kafer_bug@hotmail.com and I'll add you to the list.
Hey Dastrups! Thought I would ckeck out your blog since know Iam a fellow blogger. Kids are getting big! Hope all is well!
I miss you guys ovd is just not the same sad for us. Check my blog out Payton is growing fast. theabelefamily-theabelefamily.blog.com
Tammy
Way to go Jeremy! Everyone is growing up so fast it seems.
Post a Comment