But sure enough, true to missionary form, he made us wait and wait and wait. With every dark suit that started to come down the escalator there was a deep breath to start cheering. Finally, it was him and we cheered, whistled and clapped to welcome him home!
We all took turns giving him a hug and reintroducing the younger nieces and nephews (3 of them for the first time). It was so much fun. We are so glad to have him home. Our family is together again!
WELCOME HOME NICK!!!
WE LOVE YOU!!!
8 comments:
I'm so excited for you! I know you have been waiting for this!!
You all look sooo happy that Nick is home again. Enjoy the time together.
Cute pictures! Will you forward me the one of him coming down the escalator? I didn't get a good one of that. I forwarded you the one of Chris jumping behind Mom and Dad - I laugh every time I look at it! :o) See you later tonight :o)
That is so exciting to have him back! I know the time has been hard without him but it really just seems like yesterday that he left. He looks wonderful.
AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! THERE YOU ARE NICK! WELCOME HOME MY OTHER KID! THE HILLARYS ALL SAY HELLO, OK -THE DOXSTADERS AND THE MERRIMANS ALSO!!!!!
Your family is so cute! I am happy for you! I love Missionaries! They are so great to be around when they get home!
Welcome Home Nick! It was so good to see you guys last night - the party was wonderful, and the company was even better!
Okay, now I am super excited. There are some days that it seems like it will never happen. I guess they really do come home! What a great time for your family.
Trish
Post a Comment