Happy Earth Day!I love the idea and challenge of recycling and reusing. Even the little things can make a difference. Here is a great link for ways that anyone can make an environmental difference.
We just had our spring clean-up. I would put things out on the curb hoping that someone would come and take it away. That was more satisfying then watching the dump truck haul it away to the landfill. Sure enough, some people picked up our snowblower, garden bench & a stroller.
4 comments:
YEAH!!!! Jenny from the block is going to save the world!!! I am so happy you are blogging. You have lots to share, I get a phone call a day from you with a new story..... this will be fun! :)
All I have to say is...FINALLY! What took you so long? I'm excited to read up on what you guys are doing! YAY, Jenn! I've already added you to my links! :o) Love ya!
Its about time!! Don't overthink the blog thing. Just write about your day, your kids, your everyday life. Its fun, you'll see!!
Way to go!! ;0)
Welcome to blog world! You are now official!
Post a Comment