Diet Coke - Can't live without my Diet Coke! It's my little escape when I need a break during the day. Thanks to refills at McDonalds, I get the best Diet Coke at a cheap price ~ sometime free if I'm lucky.
My Treo - It holds everything I need to reference or remember. I think I would be lost without it. Now, if I can just get a signal when I need it!
My Wedding Ring - It represents everything that is important to me. It reminds me how lucky and blessed I am.
Antibacterial Gel - This has to be one of the greatest inventions. Nothing feels better on your hands after you've been in a "germy" place. I have a bottle of it in every bathroom, in the car, the diaper bag and my purse.
My Favorite Necklace - I didn't realize just how much I wear this necklace. I made it years ago with some beads that I had stuffed away. I'm not sure why I like it so much, but it definitely is one of my favorite things.
5 comments:
Ditto on the Diet coke!!! I hear you girl! P.S. I love your background!
Cool idea for a post, Jenn! I've been thinking about doing a post about my favorite modern conveniences...maybe I still will soon. And I am also a huge fan of hand sanitizer. It's a lifesaver!!
So true..... this made me smile!
I noticed how diet coke was the very first thing listed!
JEN!!! Thanks for posting a comment on my blog. How in the world did you find me? I feel so out of touch with your life so it's nice to know that you have a blog as well. :) I hope all is well!
Post a Comment