YEAH!!!! I can't wait! Love ya!!!
COOL, MOM!!! More Bros and sissies!!!
Jen- you look so great! You are such a great mom, and you have darling kids! Congrats! Let me know if I can ever do anything for you!
Wahoo!
So, so cute, Jenn!! We are thrilled for you guys! Can't wait to meet this sweet new little one! :o)
Congratulations! Hope, everything runs smoothly.
Congratulations! Wow!
I'm still so excited! Hooray! When's the due date?
Woohoo!! Can't wait to get my hands on baby Dastrup!! CONGRATULATIONS!! We are so excited for you guys!!
That is so exciting! When are you due?
Congrats! I am thrilled for you guys!
How exciting!! Congratulations! I hope to see you in June. It's been too long.
Congratulations! What a cute way to announce. How exciting for your family. I wish you well, and I hope everything goes smoothly for you. Are you feeling good? I am super happy for you. When is your due date? Sheesh, post more info will ya?Kari
Congrats! I'm super excited for you!
I am so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment
15 comments:
YEAH!!!! I can't wait! Love ya!!!
COOL, MOM!!! More Bros and sissies!!!
Jen- you look so great! You are such a great mom, and you have darling kids! Congrats! Let me know if I can ever do anything for you!
Wahoo!
So, so cute, Jenn!! We are thrilled for you guys! Can't wait to meet this sweet new little one! :o)
Congratulations! Hope, everything runs smoothly.
Congratulations! Wow!
I'm still so excited! Hooray! When's the due date?
Woohoo!! Can't wait to get my hands on baby Dastrup!! CONGRATULATIONS!! We are so excited for you guys!!
That is so exciting! When are you due?
Congrats! I am thrilled for you guys!
How exciting!! Congratulations! I hope to see you in June. It's been too long.
Congratulations! What a cute way to announce. How exciting for your family. I wish you well, and I hope everything goes smoothly for you. Are you feeling good? I am super happy for you. When is your due date? Sheesh, post more info will ya?
Kari
Congrats! I'm super excited for you!
I am so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment