Saturday, May 9, 2009

More Details...

Thank you so much for all the excitement and support. We are excited for this addition to the family.

I am about 3 months along. My official due date is December 1st. But, after delivering 2-3 weeks early with the other 3, my doctor pretty much is guaranteeing a November baby.

It has been a rough couple of sick months, but I am feeling better (just in time to start expanding). Thanks again for all the love and support!

More details to come...

7 comments:

Mommason Hillary said...

DECEMBER 3rd please - my birthday thankyou..... squeeze your knees together ok?

Mommason Hillary said...

ya - still up at 12:24 am - talkin to Mandy on skype in Korea... I told her if she had just stuck with the plan, and married Nick that she could have been an aunt... kids never listen! Still turning down my cake?

Seattle Nichole said...

I was freaking out about the baby!!!! Give it loves for me!!!!

Erica said...

How about November 9th? Or the 18th? :o) We love November birthdays!

Kiley said...

Way to make it through the first trimester - I can't imagine doing that with 3 kids running around. And, hooray! Congrats again!

Bri said...

Congrats Jenn!!!! We are thrilled for you guys!!!! How FUN!!! I hope that you get feeling better soon!!! :) Much love!!!

blair and maisy said...

Super exciting. Think of all the good helpers you'll have!