Sorry about all the pictures, but I wanted to show off how much fun we all had with Corner Cove Dental's debut in the Draper Days Parade. I must admit it was a lot more work then I anticipated, but so worth it. And yes, I promise to buy a ton more candy next time because 40 pounds just wasn't enough! Thanks to everyone that was involved in front and behind the scenes. We couldn't have done it without you!!!!
7 comments:
Those pictures all turned out so great! It looks like the parade was a huge success...I'll make sure to be there next year! :o) And what cute banners! ;o) HA!
I have no patience for parades. Glad you guys had fun.
We had a blast!!! Thanks for letting us be a part of it!
It looks like you had a good time and everything went well! Sorry I couldn't be there to help...I was preparing to jump out of a plane! :) We gotta find some time to get together this summer. :)
Looks like you had a lot of fun! The more candy you buy, the more clients you'll have. (Our dentist always tells us - as parents - to feed our kids more candy!) haha!
You weren't kidding it looks like a lot of fun!
LOVED the face mask smiles... I'm feeling like I need to floss... Love your kids and fam! (Cute cute cute)
Post a Comment