Thursday, July 2, 2009

Awesome Pictures!

Here are some amazing ultrasound pictures of our little BOY!!!





















8 comments:

Erica said...

Those pictures are fantastic!! I wish I had gotten 3D ultrasounds with my babies - what amazing keepsakes. We are so excited to meet Baby Boy Dastrup! :o)

Die Fingerle's said...

Congratulation on another boy. I'm excited for you.

Nikki said...

Look how CUTE he is!!!! I love him already!

Kiley said...

Hooray for boys (although Hailey will be a little lonely, won't she?)! I'm so excited for you guys!

Kari said...

Those are amazing! Definately didn't get any of those with my kids. True keepsakes! I am very excited for you and your family, congrats again!

Joosten said...

Congratulations!! We can't wait to see the little guy!

Us Craven's said...

Technology is amazing I can acutally see his darling baby face- He will be a great addition to your cute family-I am glad that you are doing well-I am back now and I need to come over and help clean something! I was thinking that your maiden name might be a great boys name-;D

Troy and Lisa Fisher said...

Amazing! He looks just like you guys. Hee hee! I really think we need a game night, what do you say boys against the girls?