Do you ever feel like you are doing more work on a school project then your child? Welcome to my world.
Jeremy's Utah county report is due at the end of the month. Yes, I know, we have known about it since the beginning of the year and to my credit, I/we have been thinking about it, but just now getting around to it.
We decided to do Sevier County because there is so much Dastrup history there - not to mention Grandpa Dastrup lives there.
Wish me luck. I mean wish Jeremy luck ;-)
4 comments:
Wow!
I (I mean, Burke)just did a report on Martin Luther King Jr. Totally stressful! I keep on telling Burke..."I alreday passed the 2nd grade!:) Your blog is cute!
Have fun! I'm glad to get to see some of the projects that I am in store for next year with Jake!
That's too funny! I totally remember doing this same "counties" project when I was in elementary school. I'm excited to see what you and Jeremy come up with!
Jenn,
Uncle Tom...from the road. I think betsy saved the projects that the girls have done over the years. You could go thru the boxes and rename the results. I think all of kerstins were worth 100% plus lots of extra credit!!!
Post a Comment