Willow Canyon Elementary
Tonight I added information to my blog about the fundraiser that Jeremy & Hailey will be involved with at the elementary school that they attend. This is probably the one event during the year that makes me hesitate before participating. But of course, the kids are all fired up and it does go to a good cause, so I jump right in.Willow Canyon Elementary is dear to my heart because it is the same elementary school that I went to some.... um ... many years ago. Some of the teachers that taught me and my brothers and sisters are now teaching my kids. It's a great school with a lot of talented teachers!
3 comments:
Go Wildcats! I think your link to paypal is genius! Great idea!
What a good idea - that's a lot easier than having the kids go door to door (which I hate!).
We want to be sure that Jeremy and Hailey get credit for our pay pal donation. It's probably smarter than I am.
Love ya.
Post a Comment