Wednesday, October 1, 2008

One year and counting...

We did it! Today is our first anniversary for our dental practice. What a crazy year it has been and still so much to learn. So many happy days and sleepless nights, but oh so worth it!!!

Thank you for all the support from friends, family and patients. We couldn't have done it without you!

12 comments:

Erica said...

Happy Anniversary! You guys do a great job at your office - and it's such a beautiful office to boot! :o)

Jen said...

Congrats! I can't believe it has already been a year. Where does the time go?

Lindsey said...

I agree where did the time go?? I am so glad its this year and not last though! I don't know if I could do it again! Could you?? ;)

Allman Roca said...

Congrats! That is awesome. It looks totally amazing! Time flys when you are so busy.

Janice said...

Wahoo!!!!

Die Fingerle's said...

Congratulations. I think the first year is the hardest. Happy anniversary.

Kiley said...

Way to go! I love seeing the pictures - it looks like a cute place!

Nikki said...

Congrats!!! Thanks for being such an AWESOME dentist!! We love you all!

blair and maisy said...

Happy one year! Jared's the best dentist ever.

Troy and Lisa Fisher said...

Congratulations on 1 year!!! I am so happy to be part of your staff. Jared and Jenn, you are one in a million, let's make the next year even better!

Janice said...

In regards to my post, you wouldn't want them since they have our office phone number on them. If they were blank, I would give three boxes!

Kari said...

Congratulations! It seems like only yesterday when you were here in Omaha just getting started. The office looks great. So bright and cheery. A friendly place. Miss you guys!!