This was my attempt at growing something this year. The cantaloupe plants themselves grew out of control, but we only had two cantaloupes grow. Maybe next year we will be a little more successful.
Jen, you are brave to grow somthing so exotic. We stick to the easy stuff like tomatoes, beans, chard etc. I've just found the things that work for us and go for it. Sometimes it seems that it's cheaper in the long run to just buy the stuff when you only get such a small crop--that's why we go for the stuff that works Love ya Grandma
u need more poop on your lopes Jen. Next year stock up on z poop ok? (I really tried to keep it clean - but I'm serious!) Oh - and don't forget to floss everyday. (: Luv U
5 comments:
Props on your cantaloupes! Very impressive!! You're way ahead of me in the green-thumb category ;o)
Jen, you are brave to grow somthing so exotic. We stick to the easy stuff like tomatoes, beans, chard etc. I've just found the things that work for us and go for it. Sometimes it seems that it's cheaper in the long run to just buy the stuff when you only get such a small crop--that's why we go for the stuff that works
Love ya
Grandma
For some reason - I can't stop laughing at this picture - good try though!
u need more poop on your lopes Jen. Next year stock up on z poop ok? (I really tried to keep it clean - but I'm serious!) Oh - and don't forget to floss everyday. (: Luv U
You're way ahead of me! I kill anything green!! I'm very impressed! I'm sure they will be huge next year. Take mommasons advise and use poop!
Post a Comment