It started by going out of town for the fall break. Going four wheeling in the mountains and around my father-in-law's property in Sigurd, UT left us all pretty tired. The kids had a great time picking out their pumpkins with Grandma and Grandpa from a pumpkin patch in Elsinore. Now if we can keep them from being smashed before Halloween.
Today, I went to work and then made Jeremy mow up all the leaves that he took from our neighbors yard and thought it would be a grand idea to dump them in my "clean" yard. You would have thought I had made him cut his own leg off with all the complaining he was doing.
I spent the rest of the evening finalizing my talk for the stake young women training meeting. By the way, it went well I think.Now, after doing all of that and squeezing in taking care of the kids, some laundry,and housekeeping (just kidding) I sit here exhausted and tired. So, if I forgot to do something I told you I would do, please remind me because my mind is mush!!!
5 comments:
Busy, busy week. Thanks for sharing these pictures. We're having our fall break next week and I'll see how that goes. Welcome home!
Wow! You are super woman!
What a busy woman you are. Way to go!
YEAH for Jenn to post a blog.... your pictures are sweet and it looks like the pumpkin patch was fun!
You have weeks like I do. Amazing that we do all that and still function...barely:)
Post a Comment