Happy Reunion To Us!

Yesterday Jared and I celebrated our 13th anniversary by going out to dinner at The Melting Pot. Just before we left, I overheard Hailey asking our babysitter if she knew why we were going out to dinner. Why? Hailey told her that it was our "reunion" !?!
The Melting Pot was delicious. All the food was great, but my favorite was by far dessert. We ordered the Yin and Yang Chocolate - a mix of white and dark chocolate. The presentation was so cool!
Here's to another 13+ years!!
5 comments:
Looks Good! Hope you had a good time!! Do you smell like garlic??
;o)
That chocolate looks divine! I love how it came in the yin & yang design! Happy anniversary...13 years is quite the accomplishment!
Happy Anniversary Jenn! You can thank me later for all my loving words to you and Jared. I know that Jared appreciated them! Love ya Jenn!!
WOW! Has it really been thirteen years? Where does the time go? Congrats you two!
Happy Reunion to you! I can't believe it has been 13 years - time flies when you're having fun! And that food looks delicious!
Post a Comment