Monday, June 2, 2008

Signs of Summer


You know it's summer when the tote trays are sent home to be washed before school gets out. Today was that day!

Jeremy and Hailey spent time after school scrubbing away on the tote trays to making them "sparkle."

Around the house excitement fills the air as the countdown to summer finishes. On the other hand... along with the excitement I am feeling the stress of

"HOW AM I GOING TO KEEP THEM BUSY THE WHOLE SUMMER???"

6 comments:

Melissa said...

Ah, I remember the excitement that came with bringing home the tote trays to clean because it meant that school was almost out. Sometimes I miss those days. Summer as an adult is just not as fun sometimes. Good luck entertaining your kids during the summer! :)

Kiley said...

Happy Summer! And ... what are you going to do all summer? I hope you enjoy every minute!

Erica said...

Wow, that brings back a flood of memories! Break out the SOS pads and get scrubbin'! ;o)

Jenn said...

You are so old school Er! Now we have Magic Erasers ;-)

Erica said...

You know I'm a sucker for the magic erasers! :o) That's too funny that I didn't even think of that!

Nikki said...

we need summer school.... what are we going to do all summer!?!?!?!??